Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Lush Review | Butter Bear Bathbomb

Hi everyone.  sorry this is a bit late but I've been a bit sick for the past few days but it's something that will pass but for now I'm soldiering on. I was going to try and stick to just Halloween range at first but that kinda went out the window as I couldn't wait to give David his bits for his bath (woops) plus I didn't manage to get all the Halloween bits as my local shop didn't have them all in stock sadly so I'm waiting a week or two and going to order the last bits if I manage to make any money with my business.

Anyway on to the review.  This cute little bear I'd like to think is the Christmas version of Lush's Blue Robot for kids.  David was super excited to see me pop this out of the bag.  I popped it in the bath and it fizzed away.  David loved seeing it fizz and picked it up and played with it while it fizzed in his hand. 

What did Lush say about this product "Cocoa butter creates a creamy soft bath that is great for nourishing and protecting your skin, with the same vanilla-like fragrance as Butterball bath bomb. Moulded into a friendly and sweet-smelling bear, this is sure to be a winner with little and big kids alike!"



It smelt like Talc Powder so it was a familiar smell to me and David.  Not only this but it made his skin super soft!  It didn't take long for me to notice this either. It was a bit disappointed that their was no colour to it.  Obviously white for a Polar bear I kind of get that.  It would of been nice if their was a colour burst inside of it though like a little surprise.  I hope this encourages Lush to make more bath bombs for Kids.  There is only so many Robots and Fun you can buy before they get bored ha ha.  I've still got more to use with him so they will be in my future reviews.  They include the new Christmas Fun and the Snowman Melt. Ta Ta for now.


2 comments:

  1. I love the Ickle baby bot so I may have to try this! I think they just try keep the kids ones as natural as possible, which I'm guessing is better for them?
    I'm a new blogger and want to network with as many beauty bloggers as possible. It would mean the world to me if you could check out my page.
    Love, Jessica xo
    http://www.jembubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yeah possibly :D. I'd love it if they brought out more kids stuff like a whole new kids range in the middle of the year as from October to easter you have all the seasonal stuff after that it's kinda dead.

      Delete