Saturday, 4 October 2014

Review | New Halloween Range from Lush | Wizard Bubble Bar

Hello everyone!  So I'm going be doing a series of lush reviews.  Today I went to Lush and brought the new products in their Halloween and Christmas range! Yes before you ask it was a lot of money and I've already told the boyfriend not to worry about any Christmas presents ha ha.  I'm pretty sure Lush love me at the moment.  Any who the first product I tried was the Wizard Bubble Bar.  Although it looks like a face I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be a hat but who knows I could be wrong.  I've never tried a Bubble Bar before always Bath Bombs so this was a new experience for me.  So did it win me over?


I started off by realising I should of broke this up under the tap so I added more water to the bath.  Luckily I only half filled it eh?  I was so used to Bath Bombs that I went in pilot mode it seems. Before I get to the review, this is the description from Lush 

"Cast a Jingle Spell over weariness with this shimmering bubble bar that makes bath time magic. With energising tangerine oil and purifying juniperberry and fennel essential oils, the Wizard banishes stress and helps you recover. Perfect for those occasions when you've over-indulged, the Wizard will disappear after Halloween, so grab enough to see you through the party season."

It was fairly easy to crumble once I started to crumble it under the bath.  I could already tell by just crumbling it in my hands that this was going to make my skin soft and that it did!  The colour was really strong too and I was really impressed as my bath bombs haven't been so strong in colour.  I also noticed I was surrounded with sparkles which was very pretty.  It made me so relaxed and my skin was sooo soft.  To be honest I didn't wanna get out!  This product has won me over about bubble bars, I can see me definitely buying them when I walk past a Lush.


Here is a video of me crumbling the whole of the Bubble Bar.  You can see how much bubble you get for you bar though this video really doesn't do the colour justice.  My bathroom light is so rubbish.  The pictures give a much better indication on the strong colour I got.  That's about it for this review though and I really do highly recommend this if you haven't tried a bubble bar before!  Until next time.



0 comments:

Post a Comment